How Can I Get My Son's Birth Certificate?


1 Answers

Jacquelyn Mathis Profile
You need to send a payment to the state capitol where he was born and a letter stating that you need the certificate, his name, when he was born, where he was born and where to mail it to. Hope this helps, good luck to you.

Answer Question