What If I Lost My Sons Birth Certificate?


2 Answers

Meredith Snow Profile
Meredith Snow answered
Particulars vary by state; but where I am you can file a form with the Department of Health and Vital Records to get a replacement.  You can go to an office in person, or file by mail or online and have the copy sent to you.  Information is readily available online.Here is a place for information on fees, office locations, ID requirements,
Craig Boone Profile
Craig Boone answered
Contact City Hall in the town where he was born. You can obtain another copy through their Administration.

Answer Question