I Lost My Child's Birth Certificate Where Can I Get Another?


2 Answers

J Oakes Profile
J Oakes answered
You will need to return to the town/city you child was born in and go to your Town Clerk's Office or to the Office of the Registrar at the court house.  They will have it on record and provide you with another copy.
If you are a long distance from this location make a phone call.  They will mail you the copy.
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
My child was born in mexico and I'm a resident and my husband is a us citizen and we had her certificate of USA but we lost it were can I get another?

Answer Question