I Was Born In Yokosuka Japans Military Hospital. How Do I Obtain My Birth Certificate?


1 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
When my child was born in a military hospital abroad I had to register it at the nearest Register Office to where we livedl - which was just as well as the hospital is now private housing.  Did a search on Yokosuka Military and came across this link to family help which should provide you with means to find out your answer:

Answer Question