My daughter was born in Nuremberg Hospital. My husband was military. Since the hospital has been torn down, where would the birth records be? She was born in 1969


2 Answers

Lard Ass Profile
Lard Ass answered

They should have an office of vital statistics or some equivalent to it. You can obtain birth certificates and death certificates there. Try and Google it for the city of Nuremberg.

J-- C-- Profile
J-- C-- answered

If your husband was in the military, then the military should have the records of his dependents. I'd ask your local recruiter how to obtain such records.

Answer Question