Can I Move My Daughter Out Of State Without Fathers Consent If We Are Not Married?


5 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Yes I believe you can...possession is 9 /10th of the law However be sure its for all the right
reasons and not out of spite and for the benefit of the child and yourself.... Also ck the laws in your state now and the one you'll be moving to since they do very from one to the other
May'C Bonjovie Profile
May'C Bonjovie answered
Depends on custody, and if you move the house you live in now has to be entitled to you, not you and your ex husband:)
Cheryl Profile
Cheryl answered
It depends on how old your daughter is because you may need the consent of the father if she is under 18 years old

Answer Question