Do i need the father's consent to leave USA with the child if we are not married and I am illegal in USA and he is a citizen?


1 Answers

Arthur Wright Profile
Arthur Wright , Florida Paralegal, answered

Im taking that the child was born in the US so therefore you would need the Fathers and/or the courts written permission to take child out of the US for whatever reason and is not guaranteed that the Courts will grant this depending on the situation

Answer Question