How Can I Expunge A Felony Conviction In The State Of Georgia?


1 Answers

Arthur Craig Profile
Arthur Craig answered
Unfortunately this is a state where your felony follow you. The only thing you can do is request a Pardon. Contact the Board of Pardons and Paroles for the application. However, there is a waiting period in which one will have to remain out of trouble with the law. Generally it is 2 years for your right to vote and 5 for the rest of your civil rights. The felony is not going anywhere....

Answer Question