My husband won't sign the divorce papers and we have been separated for 3 years now. Can I get credit in his name without getting in trouble?


1 Answers

Arthur Wright Profile
Arthur Wright , Florida Paralegal, answered

No especially if its a legal separation as this would constitute fraud on your part if you use his name for anything without his permission so unfortunately you are on your own here unless he agrees

Answer Question