Lost my birth certificate im a dependent my dad use to be in the army in frankfurt?


2 Answers

vicki frames Profile
vicki frames answered
  .1.1  Make a written request asking for a copy of your FS-240. Address the letter to the following:    Vital Records Section  Passport Services  1111 19th Street, NW, Suite 510  Washington, D.C. 20522-1705    Do not date and sign the letter.    2.2  Provide the following information in your letter:    - Your full name, including any adoptive names  - Your date and place of birth  - Your parents' names  - The serial number of your FS-240, if known  - You and your parents' U.S. Passport numbers, if available  - Your photo ID, such as your state-issued driver's license    3.3  Visit a notary public taking your letter with you. Sign and date your written request in the presence of the notary and have him or her notarize the document.    4.4  Pay the processing fee for your request by making a money order, check or bank draft payable to "Department of State." As of June 2010, the fee for an FS-240 was $30.        Read more: How to Get a Copy of a Birth Certificate for a U.S. Citizen Born Abroad | eHow.com www.ehow.com/how_7231202_copy-u_s_-citizen-born-abroad.html#
dakota brown Profile
dakota brown answered

You could request it from the following address of the Vital Records Section.

Vital Records Section, Passport Services, 1111 19th Street, NW, Suite 510 Washington, D.C. 20522-1705

Answer Question