How To Sponge My Criminal Record?


10 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Seems like a lot of dirt needs to be cleared up.  I think you meant expunged.  Rewrite your question.
yarnlady Profile
yarnlady answered
It's called expunge and you can ask your lawyer to write a letter to the court. You can also look online for a sample letter if you want to try it yourself.
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Latrice Terry Profile
Latrice Terry answered
You can expunge your criminal record by looking online. It is very informative and can help you find the paperwork or hire an attorney or company.
otis campbell Profile
otis campbell answered

If u have a felony good luck even some misdeamenors will show up as arrested but not convicted

Chips Ters Profile
Chips Ters answered

Damn man, what have you done? In general, this is not my business.

In order to sponge your criminal record, you need a good lawyer. There are very few of them now.

A lot of people go to jurisprudence, but they are not ready for the responsibility and burdens that await them there, so they cannot last a year in this niche. It is because of this that there are so few good lawyers. But I know one excellent law group: These guys will help you sponge your criminal record

Contact them!;)

Arthur Wright Profile
Arthur Wright answered
Unless you were a juvenile at the time or were acquitted of the crime, nothing is going to happen to your record
1 Person thanked the writer.
KB Baldwin
KB Baldwin commented
Worked in HR. Had one employee's rap sheet come back with an arrest (for grass) before he was 18. And a second entry saying the arrest record was expunged because he completed a diversion program. So expunged doesn't necessarily mean erased. .
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
I had got into trouble before I was 18 and since I plead guilty the courts put it on my adult record..  I have never been in trouble other than this time

Answer Question