Can I Get My Criminal/felony Records Expunged Myself?


2 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
I live in Missouri. Can I get my criminal record expunged without an attorney?
terry rossignol Profile
terry rossignol answered
You can try to get an epeachment through your lawyer if you can't afford one then go to the court and as to speak to the attorney of the day and get a court appointed one.they can help you.

Answer Question