Where to get a template to tell my husband I need a divorce?


3 Answers

Arthur Wright Profile
Arthur Wright , Florida Paralegal with a BS degree in Social-Psychology, answered

No template know to mankind here for this other than just coming right out and telling your Hubby, you want out as the marriage is over. Youll have to face him thru the proceedings so best to start now and get it over with and quit thinking about it as it wont get any easier. Sorry to hear this and good luck

Sharron Prestcott Profile

If you're afraid of him then move your things out while he's not there and have him served with divorce papers.  If you have a reasonable relationship then just tell him it's not working for you and you feel you'd both be happier apart. 

If you're feeling this way then he must have some idea that things are not going well so I doubt it will be a huge surprise to him.

Answer Question