How Do I Get Power Of Attorney For Temporary Child Custody And Care Of A Child In Texas?


3 Answers

Sherry Bohanon Profile
Sherry Bohanon answered

You need a lawyer , because we don't have any idea about law, the lawyer will give the best idea to get the power of attorney, what ever be the problem regarding law we need help, The only way we can get the help i,e., lawyer, he/she is the only person who can help, and give perfect suggestion about problems.

Jacquelyn Mathis Profile
You need a lawyer to help you figure out how to do this. You can get a consult with one, and he should tell you the best way to go about this. Hope this helps, good luck to you.

Answer Question