How Do I Expunge Small Claims Court Judgements/retail Theft Against My Record In Wisconsin?


1 Answers

SidrA Tasneem Profile
SidrA Tasneem answered
You cannot make any request or expungement claim for getting off marks from your records as Law making authorities do it by self after the expiration of time of theft from the period of crime. If you crime or theft have passed 3 months and more then your all records will be expunged without notifying you so you don't need to be worry about it.
thanked the writer.
Anonymous commented
The theft ticket had been removed, but that just happened last year. The small claims judgement against me is still on my record. I have paid it off and this happened back in 2002. I want that portion off my record. How would I go about doing that? Thanks!

Answer Question