How Do A Get A Rental Judgement... Expunge From My Record? I Was Not Evicted But The Owner Filed A Judgement Against Me For Owed Rent.


1 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
You have to pay the person that you owe money to and then file a satisfied judgment showing the judgment has been paid and file it in the court where the judgment was adjudicated. If there is a lien involved you have to have the person's signature notarized; if there was no lien involved it doesn't need to be notarized.

Answer Question