My ex and I have joint custody, but on the custody paper it states if there is any disagreement with my ex and I, then I have final say. He just needs to know does that mean I can move out of the province even if he disagrees?


1 Answers

Darling Divaa Profile
Darling Divaa answered

I'm sure every state is different in regards to child custody laws, however if you both have joint custody I would image that you would at least have to talk to you ex about any moves you make, especially ones out of state or province, even if it states that you have the final say. 

I would double check though with the courts where the papers were filed to see exactly what you can or cannot do.

Answer Question