What Can I Do When My Ex Wife Harasses Me?


2 Answers

Aun Jafery Profile
Aun Jafery answered
If your ex-wife continues to harass you, it is possible to avail of an injunction that will prevent her from continuing to do so. Injunctions are basically court orders that may tell a person that there are certain acts or actions that they are not permitted or allowed to do. Injunctions can be issued for behaviour that is harassment, threatening or violent. They can prevent harassment, assault and even prevent people from coming in physical proximity to some property. They can even ask a person to leave or vacate a property and prevent them from publishing damaging material.

An Anti-harassment injunction is a court order that prevents an individual from harassing another. The term harassment can include threats, nuisance phone calls, excessive noise and stalking. It can be broadened to include things that may cause distress or alarm.

Answer Question