How to send money to a prison inmates account?


1 Answers

pamela parrish Profile
pamela parrish answered
You of course must have the name and address of the correctional facility. You also need the inmates doc  (department of correction) number. You may obtain that by calling the facility they are in. Buy a money order, I suggest a postal money order (easy to track in case it gets lost). Be sure to write the inmates doc number on the money order itself to assure they get it and not someone else.
I have a son incarcerated so I have a lot of experience with things pertaining to prison and jails. Good luck. I'm positive they will appreciate the money because believe me, it's very rough being incarcerated.
May God bless you and your friend.

Answer Question