I Lost My Phlebotomy Certificate How Do I Get A New One Or A Copy?


1 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
If you are a Medical Assistant, you should be able to contact the school you obtained the certificate from and they should be able to help by either providing you with a copy (they might have a fee for the trouble- not sure) or they can guide you by giving you the state contact.

Answer Question