I Lost My Leaving Certificate Can I Get A Duplicate One I Will Be Use For Me Or Not?


2 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Yes!after making an affidavit from lawyer and sworn before an notary officer on 100rs non judicial stamp paper later you have to advertz the lost of lc on some local news paper afterwards the affidavit and cutting of said advertz should presented before college/school they they will issue the dupe. LC

Answer Question