Where Can You Report A Bad Attorney In Ohio?


1 Answers

Vikash Swaroop Profile
Vikash Swaroop answered
It is the state bar association where you should report if anything bad happens to you and an attorney is responsible for the wrong doing that had happened in your case. The address at which you can approach the state bar association is following: 1700 Lake Shore Drive, Columbus OH, 43204. You can also contact on phone and the phone number for the purpose is following: (800) 282-6556. The fax number can also be used to provide you better convenience: (614) 487-1008. I can also provide you email address which belongs to the state bar association of Ohio and the address is [email protected] If you want to mail your complaint, the address is even shorter and it is as follows: P.O. Box 16562, Columbus, Ohio 43216-6562.
On an online forum it is pragmatic for me to provide you with the website address as well and the address on which you can contact them is following: So go ahead and make your complaint heard by the authorities

Answer Question