Where Can Report A Bad Attorney In Arizona?


1 Answers

Vikash Swaroop Profile
Vikash Swaroop answered
It is the state bar of Arizona where you can report about the attorney who has done something wrong to you. The address at which you can contact them is following: State Bar of Arizona, 4201 N. 24th Street, Suite 200, Phoenix, Arizona, 85016-6288. You can contact the authorities on phone and the number for the purpose is 602-252-4804. They have their fax number as well which you can use for your convenience. The number is 602-271-4930.
If you find that you have some other queries and you need to find out the solution of all of them, you can visit the website that belongs to the state bar of Arizona. The address of the website is following: So go ahead and report about the person who has done something wrong to you and don't spare the culprit.

Answer Question