How Can I Get A Puerto Rico Birth Certificate In New York City?


2 Answers

victoria riobe Profile
victoria riobe answered
You can go to the commonwealth of Puerto Rico Department of Puerto Rican affairs at 475 Park Avenue South (22nd St) Since we are Americas, we have that resource available here in NYC!!
Deborah Wacker Profile
Deborah Wacker answered
You will have to go through the health departments in Puerto Rico. There is nothing you can do here in the United States about it.

Answer Question