Anonymous

What are the effects of crime?

4

otis otiscambell Profile

The effects of crime are trust lost money lost lroductivity injury death and the cost of slapping these clowns in prison

Pepper pot Profile
Pepper pot answered

Off shore accounts and rich corporations.  For us? Fines, prison, increases in tax to pay for the incarcerated to watch TV and play pool and cover losses, pay for the plastic police and donut chasers, increased insurance.

Cody Deegan Profile
Cody Deegan answered

Well crime causes fear, panic and anxiety to the citizens which also leads to loss of a lot of opportunities because foreign investors considers safety and security in investing.

Frankly speaking, this is so familiar to me, after the crime, I had stress and anxiety and for a long time, I also couldn't comprehend what was happening with myself and my state of health. Therefore, at one day I checked out this wholesale CBD company https://blessedcbd.co.uk/cbd-gummies/ that helped me to choose the best CBD product that forget about constant troubles. Hope you will also try to use it for yourself!

Anonymous