Landlord wont fix plumbing waste backing up in the tub and toilet what do i do?


1 Answers

Arthur Wright Profile
Arthur Wright answered
Contact health dept especially if little kids or legal way is to send registered letter to Landlord giving him 30 days upon reciept of letter to fix all said problems  or you will file rent with courts but this is a health issue to contact health dept and building codes dept on this one

Answer Question