I Am An American Citizen And My Husband Is From Mexico, How Can I Make Him Legal?


1 Answers

jessica nix Profile
jessica nix answered
First step, go to your local DHS office and see if they can help. I was told he would have to live here for 7 years. He can probably get his green card since he's married to you. My baby's daddy wants to know the same thing. My daughter is an american citizen and he was told that he can get his green card now that he has an american child. If you find out anything would you please tell me? Buena suerte!

Answer Question