Where Do I Get Expungement Forms For Illinois?


2 Answers

SidrA Tasneem Profile
SidrA Tasneem answered
You have chosen a good topic of expungement. Expungement is a form of Illinois. You can find much material from these sites. I am sending you the links.
Cynthia Davis Profile
Cynthia Davis answered
First, You need to contact Circuit Court of Cook County Criminal Department Expungement unit Then they will tell you what you need to do,  if you are out of state you will have to go to  your local police department and get fingerprinted normally costs about $10 then you will send a copy of your I.D along with the fingerprints with a $ 16 money order make payable to Department of revenue You Will Send Expungement addressed stamped envelope to 3510 S Michigan Ave Chicago il 60653 Attn: Miss Thomas Unit 166 and what you will receive is a 2 copies of your criminal history report or "rap sheet" and then thats when you will know what to do next from there I'm in the process as we speak.

Answer Question