I Want To Get An Expungement In Louisiana, I Am Looking For A Form Motion To Set Aside Conviction With A Rule To Show Cause. I Can't Seem To Find It Any Where.


2 Answers

M G Profile
M G answered
I had to pay an attorney, cort cost fee's and identification record fee's $525.00 to have my charge expunged in Lafayette, LA. That was the only way to go about it and my charge was 16 years old
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Go to the court house they should have the forms for all things regarding jail issues

Answer Question