How To Get Divorce In Sri Lanka?


3 Answers

Nislansrosh Sunshine Profile
I am 48 years old with 3 grown children. My husband is a possessive demanding person and we constantly have arguments and I end up getting physically hurt.  Tell me the best way out of a marriage like this.
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
They stone you to death...
thanked the writer.
Anonymous commented
Actually that seems about rite ..... I was gonna say u need to prove malicious desertion involving adulturey, impotency or cruelty but stoning makes a lot more sense ...

Answer Question