How Do I Send Money To An Inmate At Federal Correctional Institute, Lower Rio Grande, Texes?


2 Answers

Nancy Padilla Profile
Nancy Padilla answered
Call 956-718-4700.  You give them the inmates name and they will give you the inmate number.  Then you can send a money order or send money with a credit card by calling secure deposits @ 1-866-345-1884 you need the inmate # for this and there is a small charge for sending money over the phone.
Felisha Williams Profile
The question is do you have their inmate number, and if you do get an money order and put him or her name on where you make payable to with their inmate number, then send it off.

Answer Question