How Can I Reduce My Child Support Payments?


2 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
I have not payed my child support for a year because I didnt have a job and at the time my payments were only 50 a week but some where in that year it was increased to 440 and now its 669 I just got a job and I'm able to pay but theirs no way that I will be paying 669 for child support I don't mind paying 400 but also I don't get to see my daughter because her mother doesnt let me how do I go about this and another thing is I knwo I got to file a petition but I'm afraid that if I go infront of a judge he will arrest me because I havent payed for a year
Amy Defenbaugh Profile
Amy Defenbaugh answered
Yes, you can. You have to go back to court to have this done. You need to file a petition for modification.

Answer Question