Can You Show Me A Application To The Principal Of School Requesting Her To Issue A Transfer Certificate As Shifting House?


1 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Respected Sir/Madam,I am a student of class X of your school XYZ . I firmly requests you to issue me a Transfer Certificate(TC) as my family is shifting to some other place due to some personal reasons. So, kindly issue me a Transfer Certificate(TC). Thanking you ,Yours Sincerely,xyz(Student)

Answer Question