How To Have Someone Committed Without Their Consent?


3 Answers

Jacquelyn Mathis Profile
You have to prove this this person is unstable, and have documentation about events. Then, with this evidence, you should go before the judge or magistrate and see about something called commital obstentia. Hope this helps, good luck to you.
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Through their agent.

Answer Question