I suspect that my grandmother is being neglected in the nursing home facility she is residing. What should I do?


6 Answers

Walt O'Reagun Profile
Walt O'Reagun answered

Talk to a supervisor.
Then talk to the management, if there is no improvement.
Then report the facility to the state, if there is still no improvement ... And hire an attorney to sue the facility to pay for transferring her to a better facility.

Janis Haskell Profile
Janis Haskell answered

I think the best way to avoid neglect is for friends and family to make frequent surprise visits and ask lots of questions.  If there are obvious signs of neglect, don't hesitate to report the facility.

carlos Striker Profile
carlos Striker answered

It is always the case, difficult to find dedicated people to look after aged people.

Eman Fa Profile
Eman Fa answered

<a href="www.amazon.com/dp/B074548XS1?th=1"> Face Mask</a>

Nice Girl Profile
Nice Girl answered

you can shift her to another nursing home or bring her to your home and provide a hood nurse for her but before doing all that , do record with secret cameras if your suspicion is correct , if it is,then if you shift her to your home or another nursing home , then check there with cameras too if shes being treated correctly.

Answer Question