My date of birth is wrong in one of my school certificate,instead of 19-12-1999 it's 13-12-1999 and it would take more than a year to get corrected.So is it possible to get a visa with a no objection letter for wrong date of birth?


1 Answers

Bikergirl Anonymous Profile

There are other forms of acceptible identification .. Like a birth certificate or drivers licence, or even a passport.  Find out what forms of ID they will accept.

Answer Question