Tesla tried to sell cars over the internet here in texas but was stopped, their is a law in texas that you have to must have a dealership with parts and service departments .do u think this is fair?

3

DDX Project Profile
DDX Project answered

For a place that advertises itself as free of "rules and regulations" that would "undermine businesses" I'd say that's hypocrisy.

Arthur Wright Profile
Arthur Wright , Florida Paralegal, answered

Sure its fair and right as wait til  you need a part and youll understand this fully instead of having a new car down for weeks or possibly months waiting for replacement parts or an authorized Mechanic to install my friend

otis campbell
otis campbell commented
Im for dealerships i worked at several chrysler dodge dealerships as a mechanic in my life. Yes parts would be a big problem for tesla

Hey everyone, Tesla EV deliveries for the first quarter of 2022 were lower than last year's fourth quarter and below analysts' forecasts. However, this does not faze investors who are waiting for the launch of two new Tesla factories. Tesla shares, which have risen 36.64% in the last month, jumped 5.6% on the back of the company's previously released data on the company's deliveries of electric vehicles for the first quarter of 2022. By the way, at https://www.checkman.com/quote/tsla you can follow the growth of Tesla shares.

Anonymous