Hello. I want to go to Canada with my children but I don't know how. Can you help me? I am a widow woman I need the government help. Please help me?


3 Answers

Walt O'Reagun Profile
Walt O'Reagun answered

Since you don't seem to understand what everybody else is saying, let me put it simply:

You CAN'T ... NO way ... NO how ... NEVER gonna happen

Get a job and support your family.  That is YOUR responsibility - not anybody else's.

Bikergirl Anonymous Profile

It's not an easy task to move to Canada for no other reason but to partake in social assistance...and for good reason.  That is not even logical. 

A country, any country depends on contributors to survive as a country .. If everyone were allowed to enter the country only to 'take' support .. There would never be enough of those who 'give' support to the system that would support everyone. It's basic economics and mathematics.

Answer Question