How Do I Get An Old Child Support Case Closed If The Balance Is Zero?


1 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
You have to go to the state office in person. Here is something I found online.
My situation just got resolved. I had to go to the office in person. The person in the office told me that the people on the phone have 3-5 minutes to get you off the phone, or tell you to visit an office. They have a book of answers. If your problem is not in the book, they will tell you to go to the office in person. My lawyer says we can't sue the State. We can file a complaint. But, what good is that? I would urge everyone to visit the office in person. Don't waste your time with the idiots on the phone. By the way.. I was told that the phone operators make more than the office people... Just to tell everyone to visit an office. What a scam.
Send copies of your most current orders to the following addresses.
Florida Department of Revenue
Child Support Enforcement Program
5050 West Tennessee Street, Building L
Tallahassee, Fl 32399-0195
(800) 622-5437
State Disbursement Unit
P.O. Box 8500
Tallahassee, Fl 32314-8500
(877) 769-0251
Also, send it to the office of the county you filed in.

Answer Question