How Do You Sue social service?


2 Answers

Arthur Wright Profile
Arthur Wright answered
Find a good attorney and file a suit against whoever you want in court and then build your case with your attorney for court
Melissa Barraza Profile
Melissa Barraza answered
I believe I have to sue one who gave my son,mine and my husband social and all information of us to the mother of a little girl who she says its my husband.

Answer Question