How To Correct My Illinois Birth Certificate?


1 Answers

Katie Harry Profile
Katie Harry answered
If you want to get a correction made to your Birth certificate, you have to fill an Application for Correction form and send it to this address:

Illinois Department of Public Health
Division of Vital Records
605 W. Jefferson St
Springfield, IL 62702-5097

With the form you have to send a $15 fee and the documents required for the correction of your first name. You can pay the fee through a check or money order. The processing of your application may take 23 to 30 weeks.

You can find the document requirements and further detailshere.

Answer Question