Can My Ex Wife Get More Money From Me For Child Support Because She Is Behind On Her Personal Bills?


3 Answers

Suhail Ajmal Profile
Suhail Ajmal answered
Well this all matter is concerned to department of child support. I am not sure which state you are living. There are different laws in different states. However, if she is out of work then you have to support your family. You should call to Child Support Enforcement Division to know further details of your rights.
RUTHIE Profile
RUTHIE answered
She will probably have to show that she has been trying daily to get a new job.
On the other hand, in many states, if any of the kids are under 6, she can stay home with them and not be required to get a job.
Check with you local state Department of Child Services.
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
NO unless she can prove to the courts that the bills in question are directly related to the care and need of the child.

Answer Question