Can A Father Move House And Take His Children Without The Mothers Consent?


3 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Talk to a Lawyer where you live.
Winter Profile
Winter answered
If the father has full custody of the children he can do whatever he wants with the children and the mother has no say. If there is joint custody then he can't.
yvette Jones Profile
yvette Jones answered
I think he can if he has cause, like you abuse the kids or get high on drugs everyday. Otherwise no he can't do that. You have legal rights as well as he does.

Answer Question