How are hackers caught? Who catches them if theyre in some third world country? Fbi or interpol? What about the most stealthy hackers who are human prodigies? How would they go about getting caught if they are simply prodigy? Do they leave clues

4

Willie B. good Profile
Willie B. good answered

Darren Wolfgang's not lying he got me in hot water with the FBI when I tried to hack into his account, so if I were you I'd take your hacking questions and crawl back under your rock where you came from.

Straight Edge  Society Profile

ALL MY COMPUTER INFO GOES RIGHT TO THE FBI , I WORK UNDERCOVER FOR THEM SO I HAVE ANALYZED YOUR QUESTION AND I'M SITTING HERE WORKING TO GET THE FBI AFTER YOU!!!

It depends on the case, I'd say. I can tell you that nowadays, hackers are really good, so you need to take care of your data security much more. For instance, I even decided to improve office 365 ransomware protection because I know that microsoft can't control everything. And I can tell you that some hackers are that professional that they're being followed by interpol for a while already.

Anonymous