I’ve been falsely accused of domestic violence, what evidence will help prove my innocence?


1 Answers

Falynne knight Profile
Falynne knight answered

If you've been falsely accused of domestic violence the first thing you should do is consult with an attorney to discuss your options and how to proceed with a case. According to a defense attorney in Rhode Island, your attorney will firstly speak with any and all witnesses as well as review any statements that were made by the complaining witness and anyone else. Your attorney will also look into past domestic violence complaints if existent as well as any recorded cell phone/email/text communication between the accuser and the accused. The right defense attorney will be prepared to go to trial and defend your rights. A domestic violence charge can cost a victim a lot and has the stigma to affect your entire life.

Answer Question