Have a plumbing issue for 1week.My family can't use the bathroom it is hard.Our landlord isn't putting us at priority.He told us we have the worst problem. I don't want to pay full rent when good plumbing is promised and I don't get it.What do I do?


1 Answers

Cyber Tooth Tiger Profile

You may need to call a crisis place that can get on him to hire a plumber, I would be calling different places if you've got someone disabled living in your home he needs to get it fixed and even any children he needs to fix it. I would be on him about it, that's a shame, especially around the holiday. I hope something comes through for you and sorry about your misfortune - I live in an old house so I know all about things breaking in the house.

Answer Question