What Are The Eviction Laws In MD When Small Children Are Involved And It Is The Middle Of Winter?


1 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
If eviction would leave you homeless then by law in Maryland your eligible for a government program that will help you. The program is offered by Baltimore City's Department of Social Services. Their phone number is (410) 878-8650.

There's also other programs you can turn to such as Baltimore Neighborhoods Inc. Which offers information about tenant and landlord rights. Their number is (800) 487-6007. Another way you can get help is by simply walking into the Public Justice Center's Tenant Advocacy Project for help and advice at, 501 E. Fayette Street, Room 207.

Answer Question