Anonymous

I've been living in my third floor apartment for a year. The roof leaks into my ceiling, causing spots on my wood floor & and the bathroom floor is about to cave in. There are also mice running in and out my apartment. What can I do?

3

Trish Mascola Profile
Trish Mascola answered

Regarding The leaking roof and the mice running around: If the landlord won't do anything about it you should contact the health department for starters And there should be a renters department that you can call your city to complain.

John McCann Profile
John McCann answered

This is a violation of the lease anywhere I have been.

Consider small claims court action and the advice above should be considered also. A definate health department concern!

We decided to build a house with our family and we all started looking for workers in various fields. I was instructed to choose people who do Roof Install. I decided to search the Internet and I managed to get to one of these sites where people do it and even show their work there, making sure that they do an excellent job with their work. Hope they do us just as well!

Anonymous