How can I get even with an evil ex daughter in law who is brainwashing my grandson and turning him against me and also will not let me see him?


2 Answers

Brenda Harrell Profile
Brenda Harrell answered
You can take her to court other than that there is nothing you can do.  Stop fighting with her you are just fighting a losing battle.  Maybe you son can do something to help you see him.  I hope things work out in your favor soon.  Take care.
~~DARREN~~ AwwSumGuy Profile
You  got  grandfather  rights  and  if  you got  a  good  record you can  go to court  to win grandparents  rights,  to  see  your  grand children

Answer Question