I am annulled to the father of my son who is underage can I bring him abroad for holiday? His father never support him long time ago.


3 Answers

Sarah Johnson Profile
Sarah Johnson answered
If there is shared custody of the child, then yes you will need written permission from to take the child from the country (I think). I was granted full custody of my little brother and when he left the country on his own he only needed a letter from me with my permission to travel, my phone number, and my address.

Answer Question